The MaxiSys ADAS currently supports calibrations for most today’s ADAS-enabled vehicles in the USA, Asian, European markets.
1.Perform calibration procedures indoors without object obstructions
2.No exterior light sources to cast uneven surface shadows
3.Some procedures require bright background light alignments
Park the vehicle on a flat and level surface with its front wheels pointing straight and ensure there is room around the vehicle (generally there should not be objects within three meters or ten feet of the front of the vehicle).
Based on the powerful MaxiSys platform, Autel presents the MaxiSys ADAS. The MaxiSys ADAS not only provides the original complete diagnostic functionality but also offers comprehensive and precise ADAS calibration.
Combined with the best possible OE-level diagnostic coverage, the MaxiSys tablet has evolved far beyond our original tool capabilities to offer complete ADAS and diagnostic solutions for smarter repair and calibration.
A： Comprehensive Functionality
1.The MaxiSys ADAS offers all diagnostic and maintenance services of the MaxiSys tool.
2.The MaxiSys ADAS’s ADAS module covers many vehicle makes, including Benz, BMW, Audi, VW,
Porsche,Infiniti, Lexus, GM, Ford, Volvo, Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai and Kia.
3.The MaxiSys ADAS supports the calibration of multiple driver assistant systems, including Adaptive Cruise
Control (ACC), Night Vision System (NVS), Lane Departure Warning (LDW), Blind Spot Detection (BSD),
Around View Monitoring (AVM), Rear Collision Warning (RCW) and Heads-up Displays (HUD).
4.The MaxiSys ADAS supplies graphic illustrations and step-by step instructions.
5.The MaxiSys ADAS provides demos to guide the technician through the calibration.
B： Complete Tools
While the calibration procedures vary by make and the tools differ by driver assistant system, the MaxiSys ADAS calibration toolset can fulfil the flexible installation and precise calibration for a wide range of vehicle makes and systems.
1.The calibration toolset allows flexible assembly for different driver assistant systems and vehicle models.
2.The calibration frame is equipped with a sliding board for easy movement and positioning.
3.The toolset provides calibrations with millimeter accuracy via the precise marks on rulers and
the laser positioning.
Sensor Replacement / Accident Repair / Wheel Alignment / Windshield Replacement / Diagnostic Service
During the Pre-SCAN procedure, the MaxiSys software will scan all modules in all systems and list on a single screen, then provide visual ADAS icons next to the active ADAS modules. This shows technicians which ADAS systems are active and helps prepare a more detailed repair plan which includes the required ADAS calibration procedures after the repairs are complete.
The technician can review the post-calibration scan to confirm if the module DTC is cleared. The ADAS module calibration will not complete if the calibration steps were not followed correctly.
Depending on vehicle type, either a Stationary or Dynamic calibration procedure is required (in some vehicle types both are required) to calibrate ADAS sensors to vehicle modules.
• Stationary calibrations are completed in a shop environment and requires the use of targets or patterns to complete.
• Dynamic calibrations require the vehicle to be driven on roadways for a certain amount of time with well maintained road markings.
• Flat and level surface with enough room around the vehicle to complete calibration procedures. (generally, there should not be objects within the 15 foot by 30 foot calibration area)
• Perform calibration procedures indoors without object obstructions.
• No exterior light sources to cast uneven surface shadows.
• Some procedures require bright background light alignments.
• The vehicle coolants and engine oil should be at recommended levels and the gas tank full.
• The vehicle should not be carrying any load (passengers or cargo).
• Adjust the tire pressure to the recommended value.
• Attach the wireless VCI to the vehicle DLC.
• Make sure the MaxiSys is paired to the VCI, then make sure to close all the vehicle doors.
• Establish communication from the diagnostic tool to the vehicle.
• Follow the MaxiSys ADAS software instructions to ensure accurate calibration. Preparation measures vary by vehicle and system.